About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Clay Target Shooting.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008








Heyya peeps!

Today, went to school got the Sports thang.
I chose Clay Target Shooting. So do Nasrul.
I shot 5 clay pigeons while he shot only 4. Whoa !!

Well, its a wonderful experience.
The gun was as heavy as around 3 kg? Yeah.
We wore earplugs but instead, the headphone look alikes.
The first 3 to 4 shots, I missed. Grrrr.
But slowly, I began to improve and shot them down straight in a row.. Well not really, heh. Of course, recoiled. But it wasn't so bad.
It was cool and I think I wanna try it again sometime. (:

Feeza was there, Shidah was there.
But somehow, I have a feeling that Shidah's always lonely.
I thought she've got loads of friends to talk and hang around.
It was awkward. Plain weird. But when its over, its over ...

Went home and come back to school again. SYFC.
But slacked. Played guitar with Khai. Its fun! I think I wanna bring mine, so we can play together sometime! Wheeeeeeeee.

That's all for now.
Toodles!



5:12 AM