About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Hahahahahahahahahahah! :D
Thursday, October 9, 2008









Hello peeps! :D
Well, these are the pictures taken yesterday at my house during the hari raya outing.
It was fun! This is when 2E3, 2E4 and 2T1 unite! :D

We went to lots of houses. Wow!
Went to Qistina's house and I can't take the dangdut songs! Hahahahahahah!
My house was the paling kaychoh! Mum and Dad entertained some people while the others followed me in my room to watch me and Khai play some awesome guitar tunes!

We went back at around 1 in the morning? Whoa!
I was back home late, yeahh. But it was fun!
Wheeeeeee!

Then, today. Hmmmm ..
Oh, I've got detention. But I went to Mr. Joe's carnival talk.
Then after it ends, went back to the RTC room. Talked a lot with Mdm. Zaleha.
I didn't realise she was a very kind-hearted, nice-talking-to person. She wanted to send us back home with her Hyundai Getz car which was yellow. We did took a ride but halfway, Mdm. Zaleha treaat us(Me, Hakim & Azhar) to KFC. Whoa!! I was like wow! It was very kind of her to do that. (:

Wheeeeeee!
Well, looking forward to the next Hari Raya Outing! :D

Till then,
take care! (:



4:01 AM