About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Second Hari Raya Outing!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008







Yohaaaaaaaa! :D
These are the pictures we took yesterday. Isn't it nice?
Hahahahahah.

Well, it was a Sec 2 outing. Not actually. There was one Sec 3! And one sec 1.
But it doesn't matter as long as you had fun. Wheeeeeee.

The first house we went was Syafiq's. Wow. I know he told me he lived in a kampong.
That's why I was looking forward to it. Hahahahahah.

Second house was Ahmad's. Its cool.

Third one was Nasri's! AHHHH! This house was the coolest!
As you know, I loved anything that involves music. So, of course! Went to his house and played GUITAR HERO! WHOA!!! It was awesome. I played both difficulties which were Easy and Medium. Not into hard yet. Hahahahah! It went off pretty cool. I played Guns N' Roses and DragonForce. Khai played One by Metallica. Iz played the same songs too! Hahahahah. It wasn't bad. I love that game! The others I should say, are pretty amazing guitar hero beginners! (:

Yepyepyep, then went home. Walked with Khai, Zul and Iz.
Talked and talked. You know. Heeehs!

But then at home, my mind recalled something.
Its a feeling by the way. Ahhh, I dunno.

Bang and Bam and Smack and Dunk!
Take care peeps. (:



2:04 AM