About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

That's what I'm talkin' about !
Sunday, October 5, 2008


Yeaaaaaaaahhh ! :D
Monday yeah Monday, 6 October. Not Sunday.

Well, another day with the laughing gas. Hahahahah.
Qaiyum got addicted, he did it 10 times in a row! Whoa.
Everybody tried it. The same usual gang. With Azhar around but without Hakim ..
Laugh Laugh. You can't believe what happened actually on the spot. I won't tell. Hahahah.

After that, went back home. Qaiyum asked me if I wanna ride home. I turned away the offer, cause its time I need peace for awhile .. So I went back home straight.

Went through Causeway, through Civics. I dunno why but a female stranger called me Stamford Raffles. I turned to look at her. Hahahah, she was blushing maybe because she thought I was her friend. Da dada dada ..

Anyway, Maths paper was okay.
The first paper I attempted, I was feeling nervous cause I know the first question I did was completely wrong. :P
Oh well, but the others I did quite okay. Thanks to the weekends, I didn't go out even to Raya.
Wheeeeeeee ..

Booking the Avenged Sevenfold ticket todayyyy! :D
Yeaaaaaaaahhh! Its 85 bucks. Not 95 anymore. That was totally coool.

Tommorow, last paper. DNT.
Actually I don't even care about it. But I wanna get my class rank high so for that sake, I'm studying I guess .. Hahahah.

That's all for today.
Toodleeeeezzxzz! (:



11:28 PM