About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Frappuchino Galoreeeeee!!!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008


La lala lalaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
Guess what? I'm hyper! Drank too much frappuchino from Starbucks. Heehee! You know what I mean? :P

So about today:
Woke up at 12(Wow!). Used the computer. Practiced a song from Alter Bridge. A touching song indeed. Hurhur! :P I might wanna make a cover of it soon. Then, Dinie called. Asked me to accompany him to Fuchun CC. I declined cause I was lazy. Then, Jazz said she wanna meet me. Called him back. Met up with EmmaMoyang, Dinie and Nasrulhaq. Hahahaha, went Causeway. Hang around. Wanna play Guitar Hero at PlayCraft but 2 small kids were playing it. I just wanna halau them. Hahahahah. Well, in the end also never play. Suddenly, Jazz & Irah popped out of nowhere! Hahaahahah. Went to Library with the whole group. Read about Wildlife(Since when I'm into Science?). Not long after that, went to Starbucks and bought the Mocha Frappuchino! Met the guy. Said hello but he was occupied with stuffs. Oh well .. Poor thing. Hahahaha. Crack jokes with Nasrul. And Jazz, taking my cap off all the time. Aiyooo. Hahahahah. Irah didn't finished her Cherry Mocha Frappuchino. Gave it to Nasrul. Anyway, it tasted weird. :P After chit chatting, said bye to Jazz cause she gotta go home. Awwww! Lala lala lala.

Met up back with Dinie and Emma. The couple. LOL! Three of them wanna accompany me home. So nice of you guys. HAHAHAHAHAH! La lala lalaaaaaaaaaaa! :D

Jazz: Thanks for the Coke flavoured lollipop. xD

Stay tuned for more updates.
Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdo!



4:35 AM