About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Hello Friday!
Thursday, November 13, 2008


Hello! :P
Ahahaha, today's friday.
Just woke up man! Whoo!

Hmm, what did I do yesterday? Oh!
Went to Causeway to buy my guitar picks and batteries with Nasrulhaq and punk brother.
Met EmmaMoyang with Amalina all. So of course my friends went to them! xD
Walk together, went library then. Saw Ruqaiah and Zeeqs. Finally met them!
Miss seeing them! Hahahahah.

After that, rushed home with Nasrul.
Accompanied my sis to RP for rehearsal.
Cause today's Friday and she gotta perform at Gek Poh! Whoa!
I wonder what she's up to next. Dance after dance after dance!

Oh, and don't forget!
Me, Jazz, Zeeqs, Yanna, Nasrul, Dinie & Emma conferenced!
And yeah I mean talk late at night! Cool huh?
Kaychoh man! Hahahahahah.
Especially that Ben 10 number two and Pikachuchu. Hahahahah!
But then I talked privately with Squirtle(:, since she's so silent. Awww!

Talked about Rihanna concert and all.
Jazz said that the opening was ruined. Something wrong with the mike. Hahahah.
Talked talked talked. Then my hp battery's dead. So the conference people, I'm sorry for not joining you together again! :P

So last words to Squirtle before sleeping.
Hahahahahahah. Slept at 4 again! Woohooo! :D

Alright that's all for now.
Till then!
Take care. Fyr.



6:58 PM