About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Holidays.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Hello people!
Ahahahah.

Well, how's holidays?
Its okay, just bored at times.
I get to know that the appeal was unsuccessful.
And mum's not happy with what subject I took.
Mann, its killin' me. Oh well ..

All this while, I'm on Youtube.
Ahahahah! Its a Japanese show, my all-time-favourite!
Its a game show. It'll crack me up in just seconds!
Whenever I watched this show, it brings me a smile back on my face. :D

2 weeks already passed.
I realised I'm missing Avenged Sevenfold. Missed the concert so much.
Hahahahh, its funny to miss a rock band. :D

Looking forward to jam or making covers. Ahhhhh!
Need to replace my guitar strings. Its rusty, dammit.

Nothing much right now,
Take care and have fun during the holidays! :D



10:37 PM