Hyped up.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wednesday, 12.27AM.
Good morning niggas! Oops.
Good morning people! (:
Ahhhh, sucha a great morning isn't it?
So peaceful. Okay let's talk about yesterday. Hmmm...
Oh, I sent Sis for rehearsal. Met Syahril and all. I dressed up like the above picture without the shades. Hahahah. Syahrul came up to me and said, "Alamak, why hiphop got Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt ah?" Hahahah. Cracked me up.
After rehearsal, went to causeway with the crew. Eat at Mac's. Met Eeza, Putri, Punk brother and Pikachu. Had fun! I was hyper! Laughed like hell! Then, Syahril teased me. Teased him back. Hahahahah! Revenge is sweet. (:
Then, splitted. Everybody went home.
The moment after that, Sis started teasing me. Omg...
Teased all the way till home. Of course I teased her also. She didn't talk to me then. Hahahahaah! Alamak, sorry la.
Today, at 1 or 2 gotta meet Irsyad at Boots & Shoes with the crew.
Then, go Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Station and meet Abang Ewan to go Popstars City for Sis rehearsal. Finally, can listen songs outside! Woohoo!
Ahhh, I'm just scared. What if I meet Jonas Abueva again? I'm sure he'll ask me to join the auditions. And I'm not ready. Nopedy nopedy nope. Some more its solo. I have stage fright when I'm not ready. In the public. Oh well, nevermind. I'll hide myself. Hehe! Evil me! :P
Ahhh. Okay.
I see. Hmmm ... Ahhh ..
I dunno .... Ahhhhh ..
Ahhhh .. Stop repeating ...
What kinda lyrics is that? Hahahahah.
I'll post more soon alright(:
Tc.
Fyr.
7:40 AM