About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Wicked Wednesday.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008


Lil' Hi Lil' Ho peeps! :D
About today? Nothing much.

Suppose to bowl with the gang today.
Ended up buying school books and uniforms and PE's.
Grrrr.

Then went to a company cause my sis have to rehearse her dancesteps.
The choreo was nice! Hahahah, Abang Ewan mahs! :P
Saw Najip Ali. Of course! Its his company!(:

Blahblahblahs.
Irsyad and Haiqel was there. Long time never meet them.
Since the Suntec Dance! Hahahah, still the same old them.

Holidays for me? Oh crap.
I wanna work. I'm wasting my boredom on this computer.
NO work, NO money. Equals NO going out.
Dammit.

Anyway, I heard Angels & Airwaves is coming.
7th December 2008. NUS Cultural Centre. Ahhhh.
No money, No ticket. Urgh. I'm jealous cause my cousin's going.
Hahahahah.

LET ME WORKKK!! Random. Hehe! :P

Alright, take care people(:
Fyr.



6:38 AM