About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Yahoooooooooooooo!
Monday, November 24, 2008




La lala lala ~
Back for more news update! :D
Recently, I just covered a song for someone who requested for it. Don't malumalu la you. Hahahahaha. Happy la she. Da dada dada ~ :D Now its my turn to make a request. Hahahaha.

What I did today?
Sat in my room for 5 hours making only 2 song covers. Both guitar and vocals. Now they're in Youtube. McFly was the hardest. In that period, adjusted my voice. Drank waterwaterwater. I did it about 8 takes in total. Wow! Yeah. Jazz ah! Hahahahahah. If any of you wanna watch the video of my cover just type "Fyrdauz" at Youtube alright. I know 2 already watched, and told me to do some more songs with vocals. Aiyooooo. :P

Angels & Airwaves is coming. Has my dream came true or whatwhatwhat? Hahahahah. Sadly, I have no money right now. Nopedy nopedy nope(: But, walaaaa! I joined the Angels & Airwaves contest at Youth.SG. Yeeeehaaaa! :D The question was an easy one. A true or false question. I answered true. If I win, I get 2 free tickets to their concert man! Wooohoooooo! I think I can win. Cause not all Singaporeans know Angels & Airwaves. :D If I ever had the chance to meet Tom Delonge in person, I will ask him a lot about the band. Not to forget asking him to re-unite the old pop punk band of his, Blink 182. I read Mark's blog about the 3 of them sitting together and talk after 4 years of not chatting. They have re-connected as friends but never had a thought of reuniting Blink back. Hmmmm ... Still have chances. Don't worry. Hahahahah.

Just excited. Heehee. :P
Okay, I'll post more updates soon.

Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdo.



5:30 AM