About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Yoohoo!
Thursday, November 20, 2008


Okay! Wheeeee!
Hello :D

Hmmmm.. About today? Oh okay. I'll tell you. Let's see .. Just now Fantastic Kidz was performing at United Square for PSC. First took train alone to meet mum. Then went there. Met Zamir's family and Jazz! Hehe! Walk around. Sorry la Squirtle I didn't talk to you there. Then performance. Wheeee! We're the only ones. Hahahahah. I request for the colouring thing. Took crayons and was the first to colour! Hahahahah! Siao la me! :P Colour with Irsyad and Aiman. Crazy, colour anyhow! Hahahahah! Syiok la I tell you! Like small kids. :P

After performance, we splitted. Jazz went with Irah while my family with Abg Ewan. We went to Far East and eat. Chilled(: Talktalktalk. After that, went windowshopping. Saw slip-ons 10 bucks. Nice. But no size and was dirty. Okay, went on to other shops. Saw Shidi and his friend. Salam salam with mum all. Saw bling-blings! Hahahah, Shahrul likes it! No wonder. With his hair extensions and all. Like one rapper guy! :D After that chilled at 7-11. Sat down and watched the performance that I recorded in my camera. Jazz texted me that they're just in This Fashion. My Sis dozed off first. Hahahahah! Met them, talked to Squirtle(: Okay happy. Hahahahah! Then we gotta go, head to Marina. Said bye to them. After that head home!

Finally home! Finally home! Yeszaaaaaa!!!!
Wooohoooo! Beat this! Hahahahahah.

Jazz, come and steal my cap if you want! :P
Hahahahah!

Okay, post more soon.
Adios! Fyr.



6:50 AM