About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Another Bowling Day? o.O
Monday, December 29, 2008


Whaddup peeps? :P
You know what happened today don't you? Hahahah. Unless you spy la. :P

Okay, on December 29th Monday:

Woke up played the pc. Get ready late for Iffah's hip-hop camp performance. Came there? They say it starts at 2. Finefine! Hahahah. Watched, and Iffah won the Most Outstanding Hip-Hop Performer. Again for three years? WOW! Okay, whatever. Went back home and out again. Met the rest, go to Dhoby Ghaut. When we're near Plaza Singapura we were mad people! Hahahah. With my hyper friend, Gico somemore! Slapped each other hard like no one's business! Hahahah! :D Then, suddenly turned back, Abang Ewan was being stopped by a person with a camera girl. We were interviewed in Straits Times Razor TV! I'm gonna check that out! Hahahah! I was joking around. They were interviewing about how we use Friendster and Facebook like, would you accept a stranger's request and more. I was like, doing stupid sounds! Hahahahah. With Irsyad of course! :D Remembered the last time we shocked people shouting near at their ears! Hahahah! LOL! :P Went to KFC and eat. After that, headed to Robertson's Walk. Went to a club, again! Yes! Double-O! :D Ashley's doing a project so, Fan Kidz was invited. Wander around. After finishing their last choreo, Shaik invited us to play bowling since its his birthday! He treated us! Again Bowling at Marina. I swear to God, the man almost recognised each and every of our faces. Hahahah! Joined the Punkerz Yeah versus Hip-Hop Yo! I was third fighting against Choco! And yeah, at the end of the game, I striked 3 times and get 144 total. The best score in my history! And the best bowler in the game! :D But still, my dad's gotta be higher than me. Hurhur! Hahahah. Made friends with John. We call him JC a.k.a John Cena! Lol! :P
Then I went to comfort Shahrul since he was sad about not even getting a spare or a strike. Not his luck I guess. Then said bye to everyone. My family and Kak Gee went to eat and went home. Hahahah!

I guess I played three days bowling straight and I'm not tired of it. Hahahah.
And oh!

Happy birthday Shaik!
Happy Birthday Kak Gee! :D

Hahahah. Nothing to do. :P

Gotta go now peeps.
Peace out folks! :D

Tc. Fyrdoooooo Dyrdooooooooooo(:

Labels:




8:51 AM