About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Bowling Weekend!
Sunday, December 28, 2008







Hey ya'll! :D
Well, the weekends were the best ever! My favourite yaw!

Alright let's see what I did during the 2 days,
Hmmm ...

Saturday:
Went to Tampines for SUPERCLASSROOM! :D Cause my sister is performing for Najip Ali's show next year. So she danced at the background when the singer sings. Yeah, whatever. Then went to Bugis with Abang Ewan all. Ate there. After that, headed to Istana Park for Fantastic Kidz meeting! :D Lalalaaa~ Decided to watch movie, but then changed the plan. So, went to eat and wander at Marina Square. Went Arcade! My father played pool with our crime partner, Shahrul and Shaik's father. I went to play the Japanese shooting game. I don't know what the hell it is. Then, went for bowling! YAY! :D Separated into two groups. Sexy Dancers and Noisy Dancers! I joined Noisy Dancers with Abang Ewan! :D Yeahyeah! I've got total 2 strikes, hell yeah! :D Then, we went for another round. Not satisfied man! Woohoo! All the while my members were shouting, "Longkang Longkang!" :D Me and Abang Ewan also made a song and sing out loud like crazy monkeys! HAHAHAHAH! My mum won top for the two games. Then last game, the CRIME MEMBERS! :D Its just the three of us. Me, my dad and Shahrul. At first I was leading then, my dad catch up. He never played for 4 years! But still he won, I got second. Not satisfied? Another round. This time Shahrul beat me! Grrr! Hahahah! Nevermind eh? Hahahah. Then, headed home.

Sunday:
Went bowling again! Contacted Choco Shahrul and the three Z brothers! Check out Jurong, but it was renovating. What the hell? We went back and planned to go Marina. Alright same place. The "pekak" lanes. Hahahah! Took a couple of pictures. Played two games first. All 6 of us including Shahrul's brother. Hahahah, so my hands were aching due to the previous bowl. Of course, I'm not good at first. But soon I catch up! Hahahah. I won the second one. Tak puas? Me and Shahrul one-on-one. He won! Somehow cheated la, strike before the lane open. Wtf! Nevermind you, we'll see in the next game. Hahahahah! The other lanes beside us were closed. Then, its me and my evil thoughts! Heeheehee! We throw a lot of balls in one go! HAHAHAHA! People were staring at us! Who cares? TELL MEE LAAAAA! LOL! Fun fun! I did the curl technique and get a spare! Woohoo! Then eat at Mac's and went home.

And now, (changes to serious mode).
The spammer at feeza's blog was not me. I'm posting at this blog to tell people I'm not the one. There's only one Fyr. There will never be another blog with another person named Fyr. Get that in mind you spammer. This is the first time, I'm gonna let you go. The next time I know, you're gonna get it from me. Either normal or serious. You think I scared is it? You want me to bring my guys? You want me to include my parents? You want me to include everybody? Oh, you think your not scared. You want my mum to know is it? Huh, huh? I'm not scared confronting you man. I know your a male. I'm not dumb to know. I have a feeling I know who the person is. The person I HATED. But I'm not gonna just spill out people's names. So, I'm now chilling. If you're brave enough to confront me to say sorry, then I'll forgive you. If you don't have the courage, you have no balls. Or this is the last chance yeah? Get that in your head, numbnut. If I get to know who you are ... Or else ...


Sorry, I'm just expressing my anger here. I apologize to the people if I'm rude or what. But remember eh? I'm not apologizing to the spammer.

Okay, gotta go now.
Jazz is back in SG! :D

Tc. Fyrdoooo Dyrdooooo(:



8:07 AM