About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

IKPF at Esplanade!!! :D
Wednesday, December 10, 2008








Yo yo! Whaddup peeps?
Hahah missed me? Awww. :P

Hmmm, I know its been long since I update this blog. I'm busy with my sis' performances at the Esplanade for 3 days. But the event of course was a 4 days event. The event is about young talented youths performing on stage.

First Day(Sunday):
Fantastic Kidz performed at the Outdoor Theatre. Before that was a long welcoming speech by the director of Kids Performing which is Kuo Po. Then the event goes on and on. I was amazed by the School Of Rock from the U.S.A! But, hehe. A drummer & 2 guitarist were female, the others were guys which were another guitarist and a vocalist. Its funny to have 3 guitarist in a band. But I'm tellin' ya, it'll amaze you. They play metal like Metallica riffs. Oh my God! All were young youths! Around 9+? Yeah. Except for the vocalist, a bit older. The small guy guitarist, wow. Already learned how to sweep pick during a solo! Oh man, I salute them. :D

Second Day(Monday):
Nothing much. Just more performances about dance at the Concourse. Irish dance, wow. They really trained their legs well! Wanna Rock was a good dance group too. They dance Hip-hop and ballroom dancing(wow!). Yeah, and again. YOUNG. I think from Singapore. Wow!

Third day(Tuesday):
Nothing. Didn't go anywhere. Stuck at home on this computer screen.

Fourth day(Wednesday):
Hell yeah! My favourite day! Hmmm .. Ahah! The closing obviously. The last day of the event! I came to Esplanade around 2 plus? Their performance starts at 7. Holy crap! Oh well. Met Zaim. Went to Peninsula. Halfway walking, Jazz & Irah tagged along. Hahahh. Guitars! Whooo! Marshall amplifiers at $400. Hahahah. Nah, some other time. A7x hoody. What the buck! I've been wanting since last month. Urgh. Hahahah. Nevermind. Save save save. :D After that, went back to Esplanade. Eat some sweet corn. Hang around. Don't forget, Jazz gave me this sweet. That sweet taste awful, you know why? Cause its sour. I'm gonna kill you! AHHHHHH! Hahahah. Soon, the performance started at 7.30PM. La lala lalaaa~ The Roses performed. Fantastic Kidz. Iffah glamour ke per?!? Muahahahah. Hahahah. Evil ah? :P Then after the show, walked around. Went to the rooftop. Hahahah, at that moment I was very silent. I dunno why. Probably because I want to spend my time alone for awhile. So I walked to the edge, and just watch people go by. Moments later, Jazz and Irah came searching for me. Then Irah went away. But oh well, wasn't my mood. Zaim then, told us to proceed outside the theatrette. Great, they're having a party. The performers were fortunate. That phrase kept appearing on my mind. Before doing mischievous sneaks, I asked is it okay to go in? He said yeah. Then he tied my wrist with this purple band and went in! Hahahah. Foodfoodfoood!!! Hhahaha! All joined in. :D Then mum asked me to watch the School Of Rock concert. Ehem, for FREE!!!! :D:D:D Went in. Great, I am lucky they were on pause. I rushed to the front. They played Sweet Child O' Mine! Hell yeah! I was headbanging and jumping around! Whooooo! I shouted moshpit out loud! Others followed! Whoooo! Mosh la! What else? :D:D:D Then my mood became hyper! Hahahah. We were pushing like no one cares! Hahahah. Then my mum appeared behind. She was looking at me. Hahahah. :P As soon the music stopped, The Jazz band from Indonesia played their song. Shahrul and the other guys made a big circle spacious enough to make a dancefloor. Battle yeah! He and his b-boys, breakdance like mad! Hahahah. Well, people were pushing me in. I just say wait lor. Hahahah. Planning to do dangdut. :P I swear all were having fun! Its like disco! All were dancing! Tektonik! :D Yeahyeahyeah! There are people grooving! I joined for awhile! Hahahahah. Disco disco! Oohk Oohk! :D Went out around 11.30PM. Late uh? Then went up and get some free drinks from Shaik, the tall one! :D Coke in a Carlsberg Beer glass. Oh well, too thirsty. I drink. Hahahah. Made friends with this Chinese girl from PSC. Nice to meet you huh? (:

Then went back home.
Ahhh. Puas hati. Once in awhile I get too party! :D
I wanna have more fun like this! :D

Alright till then ya'll!
See ya!

Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdooo! (:



9:10 PM