Imagine, imagine.
Monday, December 1, 2008

Yo way oh way oh way ohhhhhh~
Recognise that verse? :D Recently I'm into Angels & Airwaves' songs.
Wooohooo!
Okay, let's start with what I did yesterday:
Hmmm, oh! My whole family's wearing red. We chilled at the budget terminal. Have ourselves some food & drinks. Mum keep ordering food after minutes and minutes! Not satisfied is it? Hahahah. I was very full. Then waited for Ky's family. They reached like an hour later? I was tired reserving their place. Hahahahah. So, Ky arrived. Talked to Kyrinaa about the past A7x concert we went. Of course, we miss them! Hahahah. Then, Ky came up with a so called magic trick. He takes a receipt, teared them into half, and just swing his hand without hitting! I thought it was real magic or Science. I was amazed for awhile but soon, I know the secret. Muahahahah! Evil us. Mateen found himself his own girlfriend! Omg, my family and cousins were laughing behind looking at how cute this two couples are! Imagine, one boy one girl, sit on the see-saw together, slide together. And the best part, with no one's help! Its just him and her! Hahahahah. Sure thing he missed his girl! Awwwww! Came out of the area, Ky showed me towards the Lamborghini! Wow! As usual, we crapped a lot in the carpark! Not just both of us, even my parents and my uncle auntie! Heheh! That's what we are! Kaychoh but fun(: Saw one Mitsubishi car. Uncle said, "Ah, all Mitsubishi drivers are like that." I see closely, the front was dented! When they get out of the car they were staring at the dent! Meaning, there was an accident earlier on. Hahahahah. Laughed a lot. Fun "stealing" the Lamborghini! Hahahahah. Then went to IMM. Bought school shoes and what. Next year, I can wear long socks! Hahahahah! Long pants what! :P Then, went home.
Today:
Woke up early. Went to buy Iffah's schoolbooks. Hahahah. Then went back home and relaxed. On the computer. La lala lalaaaaaaa~ But something interesting about today? Hehe. Jazz starting to talk malay! Woohooo! :D Till now. I just dunno why I kept smiling at the chatbox. xP Chatted with Nasrul too. He's happy now! (: No more complains heard. Mission accomplished dude! :D La lala lalaaaaaaa~
I might be staying up late today cause' I wanna check my results. Not exams, but the contest! I really wanna go to their concert, pleeeaaaaaaaaseeeee let me wiiiiiiiin! :D I wanna meet David Kennedy. Tom Delonge. Atom Willard. Matt Watcher. The band laaaa! Hahahahah! Hope to win hope to win! Wish me good luck! :D
I guess that's all for today.
Post some more more more soooooooooooon! :D
Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdooooo(:
3:51 AM