About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Tuesday Tralalas~
Tuesday, December 23, 2008




Whassup ya'll! Hehe.
What happened today? Oh, yeah! :D

Today, Nasrul went to my house. Then, went to my room. Crapped a lot. Talked a lot. Scream a lot. Hahahah! Crazy ah! Covered two songs on the electric. Wanna check em' out huh? Go Youtube! :D Ask me for the link if you never find them. Unholy Confessions and Critical Acclaim by Avenged Sevenfold! :D Sure thing cause' I got my new Subwoofer in my crib. :D Do some stupid videos! Who cares? We're having fun! So, the whole time I was wearing a Chrismas Hat. I got it from my cousin. Hahah, thanks!

Saw Asyraf's cover. He sent his video playing the Beast & the Harlot solo and I thought it was cool. Not perfect but got the idea already. Maybe one day I'll jam with him, again! :D Have fun watching the stupid short video! & Merry Christmas!

Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdoooooooo(:



5:34 AM