Twilight.
Friday, December 19, 2008

Hey ya'll! Hahahah.
Today's Friday & it was cool. Its my favourite day too cause' its the last day before we hit the weekends. Hahahah, okay whatever.
At 12.30 met Naufal & Dinie. Went for Friday prayers. Nasrulhaq joined us. Hehe! After that, followed Naufal to the Guitar Store to buy his guitar strings. I asked for the cost of the pedal. Cheapest 56 bucks. Nevermind. I'll save more next year and buy maybe 2-3 of them first. Then, next I'll save it for my dream guitar. Gibson Les Paul or an Epiphone! Ahhhhhh! Hahahah. :D
After that, splitted up. Wanna buy my every Friday Ice-Kachang but I'm scared I'm late for the movie. SO headed home with Nasrul. Hahahah. After doing all the stuffs, played guitar for awhile. I realised I kept Jazz and all waiting for the both of us. Hahahahah! Sorry ehh? :P Reached Causeway, met them up. SO its me, Nasrulhaq, Jazz, Irah, Zarin & his girlfriend. Hahahah. Wicked eh Nasrul? :P They bought the tickets for us so, we waited for the theatre room to open. Went to buy some popcorn and coke. Hahahah, cutted queue cause' we saw Siong Tee, Sherman and all the other 2N1 Chinese people ordering the tickets at the counter. As usual, I bumped into them, and get second in line! :D After that, sat together. The N1 girls were giving Nasrulhaq a blur look cause he dropped his potato wedges. Not all, one of em'. Then eat it! FEAR FACTOR! LOL! :D Everybody cracked up so badly. Hahahahah! :D
Went to the theatre room. Sat in between Jazz and Nasrul. Okay .. Hahahah. Shared popcorn with Rock Angel! :P Lalalalala ~
About Twilight(in my own words):
Basically, its a love story. Its about a girl named Bella. Her mother just re-marries and sends her to live with her father at Forks, Washington. Of course, she goes to a new school and all. She met this guy named Edward Cullen. A boy unlike any she's ever met. Edward see deeply into her eyes like into her soul. They were both in love, not knowing that Edward was a vampire. He doesn't have fangs & doesn't drink human blood unlike any other vampires. Edward and his family are unique in their lifestyle choice among other vampires. Bella soon knows about his true personality. Slowly, she hangs out with him and his family. One day, they were playing a baseball game, when 3 other bad vampires were there to return their baseball. One of them smell the scent of human and soon the problem began. Edward have to stop James (Bad Vampire) from turning Bella into another vampire.
And the story goes on. Don't wanna tell much. Hahahah. :P
After the movie, eat at Mac's. Said bye to Jazz & the rest. Hang out with Nasrul for awhile in the mall. And headed home.
Hahahah. It was totally fun today.
Update soon.
Tc. Fyrdo Dyrdoooooo(:
6:13 AM