Chingay 2009 Yo
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hey, whaddup whaddup people? Heheh, saw the picture? Cute la. xD
Anyway, I'm goin' to tell about Chingay which occured on Friday and Saturday(: It was hell lot of fun! :D
Friday:
Fantastic Crew performed at two locations cause one of them this lion vehicle was going in. I became the cameraman, running here and there. Then we proceed to the steps and take some pictures(: Went McDonald's and eateateat and went back home.

Saturday:
Went to Esplanade as usual. Saw them rehearsing. Finally, Jazz, Irah nd Zaim were there! Thank God! (: So, I helped them sprayed their hair blue. Moments later, they got to know they're the first to perform. Abang Ewan was not there. So, they picked me to bring the flag and run around. It was fun! Thanks(: Fantastic Crew rocks! :D All the while I hold the flag very proudly. Heheh! Wheeeee! Then, the other two shows, Abang Ewan did it. Finished, went to the steps. Took LOTS of photos! Funny, cute shots. Finally got to take with Jazz(: Mum and Dad too. After those shots, eat at Marina's food court. Shared ghost stories with the rest. It was funnily scary! Most of the time, people creep up to my neck with tingling fingers. Aiyoyo! After that went to Padang. Can't enter the club, so we have our very own. Played the hands crossed and how to "untagle" back. Those hands(: After the game, I showed Jazz and Irah my hands trick. They were concentrating until one white dude was there following my steps.He was with his friend. So he said,
"Hey, did you see that shit? F***, I can't get it man.""Yeah, dude. Observe.""Oh I get it I get it!"He talked to me! Whoa! Then we hugged! I think he was hyper. And of course, I was! Mum and Dad was like, who's that man? Hahahah. All and all it was fun though(: After our funfunfun, we drank at the near coffeshop. And headed back home.
It was fun man! Oh oh! And I saw, Rina and Erra. Wow! And my sis saw Atikah! Ahhhhhh! Hahahahah. I hope the fun could be longer next time(: Especially .. (:
That's all for now(:
Tc. Fyrdoooooo Dyrdooooooo(:
Labels: It was fun with Fantastic Crew
11:37 PM