About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Fun Tiring Wednesday!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009


"Before you speak, listen.
Before you write, think.
Before you spend, earn.
Before you invest, investigate.
Before you criticize, wait.
Before you pray, forgive.
Before you quit, try.
Before you retire, save.
Before you die, give."


Today I found myself having fun in school! :D Before I forget, HELLO! :D Hmmm, school starts with mass run. Gotta train and be fit. Then after that was P.E. We divided ourselves into groups and run around the school by the timing and do numerous numbers of push-ups, starjumps and birdpiece. Of course we're tired! But it was fun with my group, TAMIL TIGERS! xD Hahahah, create it for fun. No offence though! :P Back to class, studied FnN. Need to do some research. Recess, played guitar with Khai, since he and his friends brought both of theirs. Today Nasrulhaq was so quiet, I didn't even have a chance to joke with him. Cheer up dawg. (: But of course, I did laugh a lot in class! :D Joke around like mad! Me? My work? Laugh! I didn't even make any practical jokes. Joke around until the English teacher gets mad. Sorry man! :D

Today is tiring and fun. I wonder what tommorow would be like? Hmmm ..
Oh! I pranked somebody, heeheehee! Bad me bad me! :P

Tc. Fyrdooooooooo Dyrdooooooooo(:



5:53 AM