About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Just stay down this time..
Monday, January 19, 2009


"Hiding yourself
Crawling yourself
You'll have your time."


Hello world! Hahahahahahah! Hmmm, how do I spend my weekends?

Friday:
Firstly, I go around Singapore, airport and stuffs. Ate at Hanis with Shahrul and Amri on Friday straight after YouthPark. Crapped a lot, all of them including my family. Yeahyeah, that's us. Took a video of Choco eating his lemon. His expression? Hahahah, we giggled a lot. Then he rapped, he told me he's launching his single soon since he already has a producer or something like that. Wow! Then came back home at 2 in the morning.

Saturday:
Went to Madrasah. Learned a lot. Then straight away dozed off to PSC. Iffah and her crew gotta practice for Danceworks 2009. Hell yeah! :D Yeah, I was sleepy. Lalalaaaa~
Then after their practice, jump around like stupid idiots. =P

Sunday:
Stayed at home in the afternoon. Played Word Challenge on Facebook. The whole family, yes. Both my parents helped Iffah which is totally unfair. Hahahah. Next thing I realised, she's third before my position which was second. Grrr. Nevermind. Jazz is first. Heheheh, I'll beat you one day! :D After lazing around, we went to Sembawang Shopping Centre in the evening. It just renovated, of course it looks new. So many people. One time, I was about to hit the mascot! Hahahahaha. But, not good. Then here and there, way back home.

But the main thing is, I actually saw 4 Honda Crossroads during the weekend! What the hell! Is it so popular? It is stunning. Lol! The rims are hot! :D HotHotHeat!

Hmmm, school? Going smoothly. Heheheh, Ms Ong is back. She gave birth to a girl. Daughter! Hahahah. Okay, cut it out. Gonna start the grill soon. Whooo! Alright then nothing much. Take care!

Tc. Fyrdoooooooooo Dyrdooooooooo(:



2:21 AM