About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

So it starts here?
Sunday, January 25, 2009


"I left my fear behind me,
Of those lights out by the station."


Hello peeps! :D Today, was the day I never expected it to be. I'm now at Republic Poly chilling with my laptop while my sister and her fan crew practise for Chingay.

SO here is what happens today. In the morning, woke up and went to Kampong Gelam to watch the fantastic kidz go through the auditions of "Rentak Cilik" which is Najip Ali's upcoming show I think. My sister decide not to join and give other's a chance. So I watched them as they go in and perform. Of course there's this glass door. Moments later, my mum started to suggest to join me in. So there I was saying NO! all the time. Then, Shaik's father wrote my particulars! Holy crap! Everybody started to support me! Then, Tres Roses' mum past it to Kak Nura before I can take it back. Grrr! I waited for my turn. When they called me, I introduced myself. First song I sang was Michael Buble, since that's the only song I know. It was off key in the pre-chorus part.

Then one judge said,

"You have a good voice! Are you nervous?"
"Yeah"
"Try another song then. *smiles."

So I decided to sing Say Goodbye by Chris Brown. I did it quite smoothly with some errors though. The judges end me with claps and smiles. So next thing was I have to act with these two big brothers. I made friends with them actually. :D So, they became the 2 Abduls and I became Afiq. Of course with scripts. We did it twice, it was so fun! The judges were laughing! The second time I tried not to look to much at the script. After that, thanked them and walked out. What was everybody's expression? Happy! Like American Idol like that. :P It was not hard though, but I think I would've done better if it was not a last minute thing.

The next thing we did was to East Coast and meet the Tres Roses and all. Had picnic with them. Played Captain's Ball with all of them! :D It was fun man. But we went to RP after an hour there because of the Chingay practise. So here I am now! :D

Well, I don't know if I go through or not. The results are on 31st? I don't know. What if I appear on Tv? Ahhhhh! Hahahah. :P But at least I have experience and that's quite good for me. (:

Hmmm, I think I stop here for now. Post more soon! :D

Tc. Fyrdooooo Dyrdoooooooo(:



3:21 AM