There is.
Friday, January 23, 2009
"The low road for the fast track
Make every second last."Hola amigos! Today is Friday, my favourite day in every week! First thing I did when I get in school was to find Nasrul. I found him, but he won't show his teeth. Oh my, it looks perfect with the braces on. My favourite colour, blue! :D School ended early because of the Chinese New Year Celebration thing. Waited for Nasrul to talk to his butterfly and we dozed off to the mosque for Friday prayers. After that, went to McDonald's and have myself the McChicken. Received a message from Jazz. That MnM irritates her badly. I couldn't stand it, I took Nasrul's phone and call that person. I planned to make it a funny conversation but it turned out to be a serious one. I talked angrily and people watch me as I go by, wow! Next thing you'll know, he's silent for a long moment. I pass it to Nasrul, and said he hung up. My other friends who were with me, Asri and Zul, were beside me. They were like, "An ITE student scared of a Secondary student? Scary-cat." Nasrul then talked to him on the phone. The mat said, "What do you want?" He replied, "I want you." And I'm like, no practical jokes Nasrul. But oh well, that coward hang up the phone straight. Hahahah. Funny thing? Hell yeah.
I've got no idea, whattado on Chinese New Year and the weekends. Maybe chill outside or what. Till then, take care.
Tc. Fyrdooooooooo Dyrdooooooo(:
1:56 AM