Everything's bad.
Friday, February 27, 2009
"It gets me so down."Today is Friday and I'm blogging in this evening. I'm disappointed about my marks, myself. What have I done until I get the most terrible Geography mark in my life? I was pissed. Even Noreen said its not the real me. SO far I failed a total of 4 out of 6. I passed just two subjects. I don't know but even I say this is not acceptable. My parents will kill me on my Geography marks. Unbeliavable. My friends tried hard cheering me up, I mean reallyreally. Thanks guys. Even youuu, you know who you are. Maybe its just not my mood yesterday. Today even, but not that fatal. Maybe I'm not in the bestest mood right now.
Well, I'll try my very best to catch up on my mistakes. Wish me luck. And thanks Jazz for your cheering up and all. Not to exclude your friends too(:
That's it for today. Toodles.
Tc. Fyrdoooooooooo Dyrdoooooooooooooo(:
12:24 AM