Take it back to the streets.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
"To an island where we'll meet,
You'll hear the music, feel the air."Hola amigos! I'm back from street soccer. Wow! Its tough man. But I get to score one, with many missed shot on goals. Dammit.
Today in school was normal. Had funfunfun(: Joke at Hierro, the DS boy. HAHAHAHAH!! xD Relax man, I'm just joking. After school, went to have fun with my other classmates and close friends. Talk and talk and talk in school cause' I don't feel like going home at that time. SO we were chilling. Someone miss called me too huh?(: So talked to her, she was joking a lot. Hahahaah!
Then come out from nowhere, Afiq says:
"Face like s***!"We know what he meant! :P Not gonna tell you who we were referring to. Hahahah! Next thing you'll know, the Discipline Master which was near, asked him to come over. He was serious but he was not really mad cause' he knows what its all about. Hahahah! Moments later, played street soccer with Francis, Sheizal and all. It was hot. I scored once. I have lots of chances but maybe its not my luck. Played until 5, Jipson sent me home with his bike. Hahahah, fun! Reached in about 4 to 5 minutes!
And now, I'm tired like what. Nevermind, I think I'm gonna start street soccer back like the old days? I think so.
Not much today, post soon!
Tc. Fyrdoooooooo Dyrdoooooooo(:
2:17 AM