The Ugly Beautiful Sunday.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
"And I'll miss your laugh your smile,
I'll admit I'm wrong if you'd tell me.
I'm so sick of fights I hate them,
Lets start this again for real."La la laaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Its three minutes to Sunday and I'm blogging. Whoooooo! Hmmmm, let's start with what I did today! :D
Today:
Went to school for Councillor room "makeover". Carried sofas out and used car wash liquid as a detergent to mop the floor. How interesting? :D Blast the radio out loud. But I didn't get to paint, oh well. Went off for Danceworks 2009 at HDB HUB Toa Payoh. Met Jazz(: and the others. Cheered for my ex-primary school? Yeah, played the drums. Good thing? Won the best supporting school award. Bad thing? Didn't get any of the major awards. But they did have fun anyway. Bad moodswing just now. Ate at Fork and Spoon to have my Chicken Chop. Its not any other ones, its very special and fantastic. It haves this tender taste. Okay, stop it I'm gonna get hungry. :P Went off to PSC with my family, Jazz, Zaim, Irah and Zameer in the car. Listened music with Jazz. Hahahahah(: After we get off, somebody really cooled me down. Walked here and there, camwhore a lot. Shared stories and all! :D It was funfunfun! Played piggyback with her too(: Walked to Clarke Quay and went pass the fountain and playplay! :D We were wet! Heheheheh, walked pass The Arena. Continued sharing stories .. Second round, went to the fountain again for the last water bash and went home! Hahahahahah!
And oh yeah! JAZZ!!!! My Funfair tickets is with youuuuuu! :P Take good care ehhh?
Heheheheh. xD Well, I had fun at last! Nothing spoiled my day in the end(: Alrighteys, gotta go now. Tata Balakavataaah!
Tc. Fyrdoooooooooooo Dyrdooooooooooo(:
7:52 AM