Happy Birthday Awaaaaak;
Friday, March 27, 2009
" If I should smile with sweet surprise
It's just that you've grown up before my very eyes
You've turned into the prettiest girl I've ever seen
Happy birthday sweet fourteen."Hey world!
Its me back again, Fyrrr! :D
Mannn, yesterday was grrrrr-eat! Jazz's birthday lorrr! Hahahahah.
Had lots of pureee funnn! The party was great-erly awesome-st!
We played this balloon popping game and there's this paper inside, you have to reveal it to your friends. I got a dare and I have to act like a dumb blonde. -.-
Then, Kak Zee invited me to play KaraokeParty at her laptop. The others also sing. We sang together! Wow, kaychoh but funfunfun! I like! :D What's after that? HELIUM! Whooooooo! I likelikelikelike! I didn't notice they have chipmunks in her house. xD
But then, I can't stay for so long. Mum almost agreed to crash at her house. Dad disagree because his sleepy. Aiyoyo tambi! But that's okay. I had fun, but not enough! xD
Jazz, if your'e reading this, I got your birthday message in your bloggey woggey!
(:Take care! Fyrdooooo Dyrdooooooo(:
7:49 PM