Hello world;
Monday, March 23, 2009
Just close your eyes,
Speed up your breathing,
We'll hope its not for nothing at all.
Hello world.
Jazz here.
Updating for Fyr cause he's too lazy update.
Hehehe, jokingg.
SO! I don't know whether anything interesting happened for Fyr.
Sooo... yeah.
I have no idea what to update about, since i have no idea what's happening in his school or whatnot.
Hahahaha.
So yeah, umm..let's see what i can post about.
NOTHING!
Hahaha, hmm, i'm talking to him on the phone now.
Whee.
Haha.
Anyway!
I'm just posting so that this blog wouldn't be dead.
Teehee.
Yeah well, i've got nothing else to sayy.
Hope y'all people liked this post.
Hahahah, well you didn't have to like it.
But yeah, that's it.
Heheh, okay toodles~
Ohoh! Countdown : 4 more days to my birthday! Teehee. (Just had to add that in. =P)loves.
7:16 AM