I'm baaaaaack, again(:
Thursday, March 26, 2009
I dance around this empty house,
Tear us down,
Throw you out.
Hey y'allzerssss.
Its Jazz again.
Teehee(:
So! Today, Fyr is gonna blog for me, and i'm gonna blog for him.
Though i think i'm still gonna update on mine causeeeee... i have alot to say.
Hehe.
So so sooo... today! Fyr had NAFA.
Hahaha, i guess he did well..?
Except for standing broad jump.
Yeah.
Besides that, i don't think anything interesting happened for Fyr, right?
Hahaha.
Oh yes, tomorrow's Friday, the 27th of Marchiess.
And.. my birthday-zations!
Hehehe, just so you know, i like to add extra stuff to words.
Teehee.
Oh shoots, i forgot what i wanted to say.
Haha, nevermind.
Oh! tonorrow's my partaye wartayee.
Hehe, okay, i think i'm typing too much.
I think you peoplets will get bored):
Hahaha, so its time fer me to say..
Toodles~
Hehe.
OH! Countdownings : 1 DAY to my birthday-zations. Wow-eee. Ahhhh! Hehe((:loves.
4:31 AM