March holidays!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
"Walking alone peacefully,
addicted by the perfume."Heyho! Heyho! xD
Sorry for not blogging. Busy busy busy. And the best part of all, my CCA course is taking up three days of my March holidays. How great. But I did had fun for the previous days!
Saturday:
My school carnival. Heheheh, I did my shift in the morning so in the afternoon I can relax. Cousins came! :D Bestesttt cameee! xDDD Yeaahhhh, my sister danced in the hall with her group. Heheheheh. But it was quite boring, nothing much. Just that I saw some teachers get dunked. xD After that went home, and went to Jurong Point for some hip-hop competition. Wow! Yeahhhh, I was bored with bestest. SO I blew up a balloon. Next thing? It burst. xD Eat at Banquet, and went home.
Sunday:
Watch some shows at PSC. Went to makan at Dallas Chicken with all my cousins. Fun mannn! Took pictures and all. Starbucks after that at the airport. Whooooo! How coool? xD Ordered Java chip! Yeahhhh.. :D Planned to go jamming with Amri and Ky.
Ahhhhh, 2 days to spend? Thursday and Friday. Wheeeee! Movie with bestessttt, jamming with cousins. Alright! :D I think that'll be great.
Pssst, I love my bestestt((:Okay then, I think that's it. Gotta go now! Toodles!
Tc. Fyrdooooo Dyrdoooooooooooooo(((:
2:34 AM