Wanna weekend?
Saturday, March 7, 2009
"The world that I see inside you,
Waiting to come to life,
Waking me up todreaming,
Reality in your eyes."
Dum dum de dum dum dum de dum dum. xD I'm blogging at this Sunday afternoon. HELLO WORLD! I know, I'm crazy. Hehehehh.
Yesterday was awesome, fun, tiring, happy, sad, shocked, surprised, exciting! Yeah, all-in-one thing. I supported my sister yesterday for her Danceworks competition. It was surprising. They get disappointed because of the ending, but well. They managed to get in of course(: I was with Zaim, my cousins and all. Bestest too(: So happy, it was shocking.

Hahahahahah! Have you guessed who is in this picture? xD Its me with Izzy! He's from Voguelicious. xDDDD Hahahahah, I know I know. I requested to take a photo. Cause' I was hyper-per-perish. :D Other took their photos too, so do my cousins! :D:D:D Just see how flexible he is. *Imagines. Hahahahah. He asked for my e-mail. Wheeeeeeeee!!! :D The male version of Pussycat Dolls. Hahahahah.
Went to eat at PS's Food Court. Sat beside bestest. Heheheh. xD Talked crapped with cousin Khairina. Muahahahahah. :D Went to walk around, and then went home. Cousins sleeping over. Whoooooooo! That's yesterday, today they need to go home. Hahahah.
To bestest:
Hey awaaaaaak, don't worry about that thing alright? It'll cure in no time. Just remember to stay happy always(: Okay okay okay okay? xD
Gotta go peeps, tataaaaaahahahaha!
Tc. Fyrdooooooooooooo Dyrdooooooooooo(:
9:26 PM