About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Chain of fools;
Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Is it you, is it you,
Are you the one that I've been waiting for?


Heyho!
Its me again! xD
SO! Today I had Malay Oral exam. It was about Earth Hour. WOW. Hahahaha! I did okay i guess, not bad, not good but average? Yeahh. Anyway, I'm at Starbucks, in UE square now using the lappy! xDDD Went to PSC to send sister Iffah for her dance rehearsals. Chatted with bestesttt online. xD And I miss tigger. Hahahaha. Okay so, it is the start of April today. Guess what, it is April Fool's day! And.... you peoplets just fell for a prank.
Teehee, this is Jazz blogging yo. Hehehehe. Oh i feel so weird typing like this, i mean cause usually i type like... after one sentence, i press enter, that kinda thing. Hahah, soooo, HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! Teehee. Is my typing awesome or whut? Hehe, okay, shhh. Well I guess that's all i have to say. Cause i don't know what else to post here. Teehee, okay so toodles! (:

loves.



6:56 AM