About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Danceworks Finals 2009!
Sunday, April 5, 2009







Hello hello!
Yesterday was a hell of a show. It was dope man, dopeshit! xD

Danceworks competition was held at Bellini Grande, its a pub! xD Fantastic Kidz compete with the other 3 groups in Category III. They won third! :D
Well done guys! Flair Nation was second, Fantastix was first! Good job good job.
I was with my family and cousin. I was sitting beside my aunt throughout the show. Then there's this camera which records from way back to capture the whloe stage. We sat near there. Guess what? We were crazy and hyper. :D Hahahahah. We did puppet shows. First was a jug pouring water into a cup. Second was "cheers". Third, heheheh, from out of nowhere, Tigger popped out! HAHAHAHAH! I swear everybody was looking behind. Mum was laughing like mad! xD Actually me too. Heh. Besides that, I have to say, all competitors in the competition was awesome. Like one moment the crowd says Kwork-U which was one of the group names from Category I. We all thought it was the bad word. LOL.

It was a tough competition, I should say. Fantastick Kidz against adults? Yeah. They did well anyway. :D Took videos and pictures. Wanna watch? Browse my youtube or facebook. :D

Then after the whole lot of that, went to Paragon to watch my cousin sing. Free music huh? xD After that, to the airport at midnight to eat Burger King. And lastly, went home.

I've got nothing to say anymore. I just wanna say, I don't have enough weekends and holidays. Heheh, its true anyway. I'm restless at home trying to do something interesting. Soon man soon. Hahahah.

Gotta go now. Toodles.
Take care, Fyrdooooooooooo Dyrdoooooooooooooo(:



1:20 AM