Get It Right;
Saturday, May 16, 2009

Heyho! Today was a lazy Sunday I suppose. Okay, let's see what I did since Friday.
Friday: Went home after Friday Prayers. Get ready and head to Ky's house. Took 187 with Hakim since I met him. Hahah, he look surprised. After he alighted, plugged in to music. Reached moments later, met Ky. Went to his house. The photography workshop was held at Zhenghua CC. I went with Ky's sister, Kyrina! xD The first day of the workshop was just getting to know the normal functions of the camera. Kyrina was all acting up "minah-rep" with the face whenever I disturb her. xD Sure thang huh? Hahah. It was the eight of us. Me, Kyrina, Eric, 1 old lady and 1 old man and 2 JC girls. The name of the instructor was Wilson. I thought it was William Hung in the slide! Hahah, whatever. After the whole thing went to Macs, collected those two free cups. Went back to Ky's house laughing away! He also showed what he and his friends did to his friend on his friend's birthday. 2 bodybuilders gripping the guy, the others scribbled his face! In the end, he was forced to walk around the school(Ngee Ann Poly) with a bumblebee hat! Hahahah, dang. It was fun, should try it out. Slept at Ky's house watching The Rocker on Mio's rental thing.
Saturday: Woke up in the morning, showered and head to my house. Past through Causeway Point with my aunt to Long John Silvers. We ran there cause I told her they're giving out free Titan Chincken Juniors for the first 50 customers! Yeah, we did. Ate there, and went back home to get ready gor ngaji! Hahah. After the whole thing, my dad brought all of us to the banglos behind the Woodgrove area. They're having garage sales! I saw a keyboard worth 105 bucks. Nah, next time. Fun thing, but never really brought anything home.
SKIP ..At 4.45pm, met the others at Zhenghua CC for the photography outing to Marina Barrage! The eight of us rode inside one taxi! Reached there, snapped nice shots of the water fountain and all. They also have an art festival event. Wow, amazing. More shots. Lol! At night, Wilson taught me how to take nice shots. Thanks man, I'll remember the setting(: So yeah I did, the flyer and those fireworks display at Marina Barrage itself. I was running around with my tripod. Saw people on sticks. I dunno why but something possesed me to say, " YOU ROCK! " That guy smiled. I chased him like some idiot. People watching, parents laughing. Hahahah. Took the praying mantis too. Wow, I swear it was tiring jumping up and down to get good shots. After the whole thing, waved goodbye to Wilson and we head of to Marina Keppel Bay for more shots. Very well then. When we reached there, hahah.
"Kata nak amik gambar lagi? Datang sini, K.O. Aku tengok kau, kau tengok aku!""I thought you wanted more shots? Reached here, its I see you, you see me!"That was what my uncle said to me. Everybody laughed! Hahahah. Sorry, too tired. Minutes later, head back home. Yup.
And I have no idea what to do now. So lazy yet trying to do something crazy.
Well gotta go,
take care ya'll. (:
Labels: Photography
10:27 PM