Like the old days;
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Hey yo! I'm finally blogging! Yeeeehaaaaa! Today, I had Chemistry. It went
50-50 I guess, not so sure but I think I can pass this time! All my studying paid off I think? If it wasn't for the confiscation of my two guitars and the computer main power wire. Grrrr. Today, finished early. Went to eat Big Breakfast at Macs with Asry, Shabir and Zul. Then went to the library to study? Not really though. Crapped around, being the noisiest people around the area. And me? Keep searching for dinosaur books! xD I even asked the security officer in the library. Heheh. Then met bestest for awhile. xDD Returned to Causeway after that, to meet them again.
Enam Jahanam! Back to the library! Entering the lift of doom! And yeah we did, only when we're going home. My idea last year. Being crappy in the library, I remembered those times blood brothers army used to do. Crap around, jokes here and there, talked to random people and some other good moments. Oh well, now where's Haikal? I don't see him for awhile. Nasrul in the other hand is with Hakim all along. I guess people do change but I don't. I am still me, always.
Great, now I'm having flashbacks. Anyway, tommorow's Maths Paper 1. I am gonna finish it off!
Haiyaaaaaaaaaak! Then probably hang out at the library or what. Friday prayers first of course. Muahahahah.
Maybe what Lyn said to me was true. 2009 sucks. Not really to me, its just people changes. And I'd rather feel pain than NOTHING AT ALL! At least, I'm not emo alright! You see me silent in school but yeah. Its just a you-wait-and-see sign. Before I blow ...
Gotta go,
Take care ya'll.
1:47 AM