Homework Fever;
Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hahahahah, hey guys! You know the photo up here?
Love it. Took it when we're chilling somewhere near Orchard. Lol! :D
I miss the Fan Boys sleeping over in my house. We did lots of crazy stuffs! Hahahahah, the best part was I got to make covers with them. It was awesome. We did covers at 2 in the morning. Imagine that! People all sleeping, we're the only ones who were noisy. But the bestest bestest bestest thing is I get to scribble on some of the faces when they're sleeping! HAHAHAHAH! My plan cause I was bored! So I took powder and permanent marker together with Syaril and Syarul and scribble scribble like nobody's business! Nyahahahah! We were laughing our asses off cause its damn funny! I've got the photos but I don't think I should post them. Nyeheheh! Anyway, if you wanna check the covers, check it at my facebook aight? :D
And now? Mum and Dad just got to know I have homeworks. They know it like now, the last week of the month, the last week of the holiday. And tommorow there's Rafiusicul. I wanna watch! Choc'O's performing! Grrrrrrr. Dammit, sure Mum's not gonna let me. I bet ya'll I'm stuck at home completing my homework at home the whole day. So sickening. Andand! Damn the voting thing! Majority votes for another week of holiday when they say they canceled because of AYG opening. At first you should have not posted at ChannelNewsAsia right? Damn you guys man. -.-
Take care ya'll.
6:54 AM