About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

King of Pop, may you Rest in Peace;
Friday, June 26, 2009


I woke up this morning and I signed in to Msn Live Messenger. I went to Today and I saw a post saying Michael Jackson passed away. Once I read that, I feel like I can't believe it. Its touching to see him go. He has made an impact in me and my family. Mum always sing his songs and I will just listen to his wonderful lyrics and the tune of the song. Its touching to see a legend go. He has touched people's lives. I'm inspired by his songs. So all I wanna say is, may you rest in peace Michael Jackson. May Allah forgive your sins. I will always remember you, its sad to see you go. I almost cry typing this all out.

So I am gonna post one of his best touching songs.





R.I.P Michael Jackson.



1:09 AM