Street Fest;
Sunday, June 14, 2009









Yesterday was great even though it was a Sunday! Most of the time I'm crazy, everywhere! Hmmm, okay let's start.
First went to Youth Park/SCAPE to see the finalists perform. Street Fest! :D Met Syaril, Syarul, Qikaa(?!) and Irsyad. Woohoo! Of course with my family la, can't live without them! Head to Cineleisure to eat Long John Silvers. Shidi was all calling my mum "Mama mama" -.- so sick. Then, my mum treat him. I was all at the counter shouting to the cashier, "No no, you keep it!" Hahahahah! Its fun, lol. In the end, my mum still treated him, whatever la. Hahahah. Then immediately after I finished my food, GUITAR HERO BABY! First one out of the fast food restaurant! Hahahahah. Rocked like mad. I didn't notice the person beside me was playing 5 buttons while I play 4. Nevermind, I bring my electric then you know! Hahahahah. I was crazy man. I stucked there for like almost an hour or so. Beside me was Irsyad waiting for me. Alalala, sorry la. :D Then, while in the middle of the song, Farah tap my shoulder from behind. Hahahah, sorry man! I can't communicate properly. My eyes are stucked in the game! She asked me can I do a favour and I go yeah. She passed me Nikon lenses which was quite big to pass to the official photographer. Yeah I did! He's name was Ari, he was very friendly. So talked to him for awhile.
Then at 7, the closing show starts. And get the results of course!
Winners:Group:1. The Roses2. SICKSolo:1. Zai2. Nanep3. Wan SmoofTalking about that, I gotta send Zai his photos I shoot! Hahahah, no problemo! :D Yeah, I took a lot of shots. Wheeeeee! Then, got one moment Syaril, Irsyad and I went to the car with my dad ... just to eat durians! HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Picnic in the city man! Imagine, people passing by looking at us eat. It was fun. Went back to SCAPE after that. MORE FOOD! HAHAHAHAHAHH!
Then camwhore for awhile. Then went home!
I had fun with them man. We sent Irsyad home too. Talked about how's life. Sharing it to my family. Really feel like he's my brother. You'll always be man. (:
Tommorow is the student councillor outing! Whoooooo! Barbeque! Food, here I come! Haiyaaaaaaaaak! :D:D:D
I'll post again tommorow.
Toodles~
6:36 PM