About Me.

Fyr.
Guitar.
A teenager who's very interested in music.
Loves going to concerts or gigs.
Hyper at anytime.
Very friendly.
Full of excitement each day.
 

What Hits Me

Tagboard


Favourite Dudes/Dudettes

AffieMAYDAY!
Angel!
Aidie!
AqilahCUZZ!
AyuKUCHENG!
Celeste!
Dainy!
Daisy!
Emma!
Eeza!
FAA!
FazlinaPACELS!
FeezaPIZZA!
Furre!
Hidayah!
IylaSOT!
Jazz.
JingShen!
Joseph!
Kayaaa!
KIMINARO!!
Larry!
LynFENDER!
MeezaSEPET!
NasrulhaqBESTBUDDY!
Naufal!
Nasry!
SarahPUZZLED!
SharifahMAZIAH!
SyarilCLOSESTHIPHOPDUDE!

Appreciate The Producers

alwaesboo

Tight Schedules;
Monday, June 1, 2009


Supsupsup! Ahhh, just came back from camp yesterday. Camp was fun on the first day then it drags on being a little boring. But whatever. Nevertheless, the Sec 3's are always the hyper ones! Hell yeahh. Have you have any idea how I sleep duing those two nights? I slept on slippers facing the sea, stargazing at the stars with the other student leaders. Probably too lazy to take my sleeping bag. Shared problems with Hakim on the first night, cause we can't sleep. Told ya! I love peaceful places(: ooooh! I camwhored too. Instructors, SL's, Sec 2's whatever! Had fun with you guys and most of all Group 7! My favourite number, lucky huh? :D






Hahahah, those are the photos we took at Plaza Singapura. Yeah, I went after the camp. Tiring but fun! We became models and all. FanBoys and The Roses team up together won first for the Live It Up Without Lighting Up. Coolcool! Played Wii there and get crazy being models there. Hahah, funfunfun! Then we proceeded to Cineleisure to watch The Roses perform. Another competition! Hahahah. Luminiq was there. Hah. After the whole lot, we went to YP and chill. Talked and shared some secrets with Syaril and Irsyad. Soon we went back home.

And today, I had Advanced Elective Module in Republic Poly learning how to set up an event. Had fun learning, joking and sharing our stories with Mr. Clive! He's one funny lecturer, he sounds like a stand up comedian. No joke! Throughout the programme, he knows our strengths and weaknesses. It was fun! But .. I have no idea why he's always targeting me. Hahahah. Not eerie, but weird. o.O I will have it for the next four days too!

Anyways, I gotta go.
Chill out! Bye!

Please don't be sad. Hopefully someday, we'll make it through.



7:35 AM