Happy Birthday to Me;
Saturday, July 4, 2009
So hey everybody! Finally today I turned 15! :D So apparently, today I'm stucked at home as in, my parents not bringing me anywhere. I felt bored. Andand what's more? I've got Madrasah exam today! Can't skip it, oh man. Not really enjoying today though, but really.. birthday wishes from all my lovely friends out there really make my happy(:
Hahahah, you really wanna know about yesterday do you? Okay finefine! Yesterday's Friday! I went for Friday prayers with Nasrul, Azhar, Zul and Asry. After that we went to walk around Marsiling. Since its boring, we went to Causeway. The others wanna leave so its left with me and Haq! So we dozed off around Causeway going up and down without knowing where we're heading. Talk about secrets and stuff. Heard someone wants to beat him up, so I followed him. Follow follow, I direct to the playground. There could be only one playground in that area which is, under my block. So I headed there! You know what I saw? I saw one Woodgrove boy in uniform sitting at the slide and a girl who looks like Rey. It is of course. And I saw Shikin and Emma. I wen nearer, Jazz and Hillary was there! Hahahahah, I was shocked for a moment! Hillary showed me a big poster with a lot of my favourite pictures with people wishing me birthday wishes! I was not concern about it that much, so I put my bag down. Suddenly from out of nowhere, Hakim, Zul, Azhar and Nasrul chased me! I swear I was running so hard it makes aches on my body! Hahahah, yeah later on we pranked the girls back, all of them! Rey looks so pissed! Relax laaaa, its about having fun! :D Then after all of that, they sang me the birthday song (awww) and asked me to blow the invisible candles (amazing)! I cut the cake, I know I'm not an expert! And suddenly Jazz was squashing the cake in her hand straight to my face! Hahahahah, ouch. But its okay! Soon, we camwhore! Whoooooooo! :D:D:D















Hahahahahah! I love the pictures! I love you all! Thanks for the surprise guys! I love it love it love itt! :DDD Andand, I love to do bunny ears at Rey! Ahahahahahah! It suits somehow see? Cute rabbit! Hahahahahh! As you can see, my uniform was in a total mess. Get that? Yellow white! Hahahahah, but the feeling was fun! :D I really appreciate you guys to the core! I love you all! And of course Jazz too for organizing without telling me! Lucky my mum say your cake nice! Ahahahahah! :P
Then we went for movie, wanted to catch Transformers but ending up watching Ice Age 3. Wow, Transformers take up all the seats! So take Ice Age, no choice. It was good! And funny! "Don'tyou yabadabadoo me again!" AHAHAHAHAHHA! One hell of a quote! :D Then Jazz took a cab. Sent her and the others head to my house till like 12 plus then my dad send them one by one home! :D It was fun man.
AND TODAY!Today is my official day, its my birthday! I've received a lot of messages from my friends, sweet and lovely ones, it really touches me a lot. But when I woke up I read this at facebook what my mum wrote on my wall:
"On this day at 6.52pm in 1994 marked the delivery of my first baby at Gleneagles Hospital. The delivery was a c-sect because of the prolonged labour of 12 hours. When i was admitted, the labour ward was packed and i wasn't sure why the pregnant women wanted to deliver on that day. Later i heard and realised it was because 4th of July is US Independence Day. Am i to call lucky or what when thinking the ward was cramped and daddies in the wait were watching soccer match on TV to some national cup. Son, that was the day i had you. When you arrived, I was still in pain, too weak and drowsy due to the GA. However all pains were miraculously disappearing the moment i see the tiny you. You had crumpled face, hands and legs due to the prolonged labour thus the amniotic fluid had dried up. Happy 15th Birthday son. Hope the years to come will be exciting, health, wealthy, artsy, fartsy, blessed and that you will gain more and more "ilmu yang bermanfaat" InsyaAllah."
After I read this, it really makes me wanna tear. Its like everything that comes out of my mum's mouth can me me cry. Whether it is when she's angry with me or happy or sad. I love you mum. (: I will try and be good in everything.
And I received messages from Jazz, Hakim Kiminaro, Feeza, Heedaya, Nasri, Reyanna and Shidah! :D The others wished me straight forward so I appreciate it! I appreciate everyone who gives me those wishes! (Sorry if I'm too appreciative) Hahahah, I'm always like that. Ahhhh, lovely sweet messages from everyone. I love you guys to the core! (:
Hahahahah, and don't you guys ask me whether I've got presents for my birthday! I don't but I've received three sweet cards from those sweet three girls and a big poster and a big cake! :D Until my mum repeated that the cake was delicious three times in a row! Hahahah. But its okay(: Presents doesn't matter to me as long as I have all my friends around me to keep me happy(:
And and!I wanna thank Nasrulhaq for everything. You're a good pretender aren't you? Follow from me right? Nyeahahahah, say got fight la what la, suddenly birthday bash it was unexpected! Thanks bestbuddy! We fight, but we will remain bestfriends forever man. :DI also wanna thank Jazz the organizer for this! You ahhh! Never tell me anything got birthday bash! Eh of course! Surprise! Oh yeah I love surprises! Ooops! Hahahahah, thanks for everything! The card, the poster, the cake, the bash, the cake on my face, everything. Forever bestest! :DAnd thanks to everyone out there! I love all of you guys man. I can't thank enough! (:
6:27 AM